Throughout the year every NMMC employee and physician is invited to join Health Care Foundation’s annual giving campaign by making a payroll deduction or one-time personal contribution. Philanthropy touches every patient and family member in one way or another, so each donation, no matter what size, will make a difference for the patients we care so deeply about.
In 2016, Health Care Foundation received approximately $1 million of charitable support from 2,799 donors, including employees and physicians, to support patient care at NMMC hospitals, community wellness and children’s health programs. The 2016 employee giving campaign is our chance to show the region that extraordinary patient- and family-centered care starts with us.
Donations of any amount make a difference:
Each year, contributions of all amounts from thousands of individuals, including our own employees, support everything from children’s health programs to new medical technologies. Here are some ways that your donation can help our patients and their families.
A donation of:
• $25 – Round trip travel for a chemotherapy patient from West Point or Pontotoc
• $50 – 1 Month supply of Zofran anti-nausea medication
• $100 – Hotel stay for parents of a NICU patient
• $250 – A field classroom field trip to HealthWorks!
• $300 – Screening mammogram for a needy patient
• $500 – Home Apnea Premature Monitor
If you have questions, please email or call us at (662) 377-3613.