Run for Your Buns 2021 is Virtual!
While COVID-19 has dominated our thoughts, colon cancer diagnoses and treatments haven’t stopped. Even though we weren’t able to hold the 2020 and 2021 Blue Tie Affair and Run for Your Buns, thanks to the generosity of our 2020 sponsors, we were still able to provide hope when our patients and families needed it most.
Even though we can’t safely gather yet, we know how important it is to continue providing assistance for patients battling colon cancer.
How to Participate
- Sign up on this page and follow us on Facebook here.
- Anytime during March, run or walk a 5K. Choose your favorite route! Then, post your times in the Facebook event page and we will celebrate with you!
- On Friday, April 2, we will enter everyone who signed up and donated into a drawing for a couple of fabulous prizes! Prizes include:
- Earth Grace Artisan Bracelet from Stone’s Jewelers
- $25 Gift Card from Sweet Pepper’s Deli
- BONUS option: Share why you walk with us! Post a picture of you on your walk or run on our Facebook event page and tell us why you participate in Run For Your Buns! Help us spread awareness of the importance of colon cancer screening and early detection. If you share your “why” with us, you’ll be entered into our drawing twice!
Thank you for your continued support of colon cancer patients in our region.
The physicians and staff of Digestive Health Specialists, the Center for Digestive Health, North Mississippi Medical Center and the Health Care Foundation look forward to seeing you in person in 2022. Thank you for allowing us to provide the best care and help possible for those who need it.
Stephen Amann, M.D.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS